Subscribe Now: Feed Icon, Everything you will ever need!

All Time Most Popular Posts

Enter E-Mail for Best Celebrity Gossip and Pictures directly to your Mail

Lasik Laser Surgery for Eye Short Sight and Long Sight Safe? Price



I was at India Bangalore's super specialty Eye care hospital for my regular annual eye check up as I have Short sight and the doctor asked me why Should I not go for Lasik or Laser Eye Surgery? He asked me that as I had told him I did not want to wear glasses and wanted to wear Colored Contact Lenses. He said it was a very safe procedure and he had done it to a lot of people with 100% record success rate.I told him I will get back to him at a later date.

So I came home and started doing research. So these are the stuff I found, I found that Lasik or Laser eye surgery was a pretty safe procedure and that It had almost a complete success rate and that many people especially celebrities such as Kim Kardashian had undergone Eye surgery to see better, so you can conclude that Lasik or Laser Eye surgery is a safe method to remove glasses permanently without the need to wear Contact Lenses as well.

But I advice you always to go for a Super Specialty Eye care hospital which is reputed before going for Lasik surgery as your eyes are the most important thing for you and you need to safe guard it with total care.

You can find Lasik Surgeons and Hospitals online for your areas.

Thank You.

If like the post or Have Something To Say, Please Comment Below and Subscribe to our Feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Messages will be moderated, please comment if you are interested in the Blog Posts.

Infolinks In Text Ads