Subscribe Now: Feed Icon, Everything you will ever need!

All Time Most Popular Posts

Enter E-Mail for Best Celebrity Gossip and Pictures directly to your Mail

iPhone 5 2011 peoples Talks about the phone personal reviews and interviews



Recently I asked quite a few people about what they would like in the new iPhone 5 and what they actual expect, I also asked them if they had any questions regarding the iPhone 5 that my regular readers could answer-

Phone 5 getting 8 MP camera but not from Sony.

I signed up at as a tester and today I got my iPad2. All you need to do is to tell them your opinion about iPad2 and you can keep it forever, the shop people also gave me a iPhone to use and I fell in love with it, it is just awesome!iPhone 5 going live on 21st November ?



Do you know a boy??
He is “boymillionier” Robert Ney, a schoolboy, 14,eight grader made $287,145 with his stupid app??TWO MILLION downloads of schoolboy's game??I wish I can make an App for the iPhone 5 and become rich like that guy!



An outstanding beauty. It's a gadget to have ♥
Don't mind .. hate this kind of production the iphone 4 came out at least ..recently.. and they're talking bout iphone 5 .. if people buy the iphone 4 they would all be angry when the '5 appear.
You are right but the iphone 4 has lots of faults and apple wants to reverse it.
but isn't it normal, that all new smartphones have faults in the first months?



If like the post or Have Something To Say, Please Comment Below and Subscribe to our Feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Messages will be moderated, please comment if you are interested in the Blog Posts.

Infolinks In Text Ads