Subscribe Now: Feed Icon, Everything you will ever need!

All Time Most Popular Posts

Enter E-Mail for Best Celebrity Gossip and Pictures directly to your Mail

Get Google+ Invitation? You can have Mine - For Free NOW



Hello Everyone, you may know about the Google+ Social Network, its a new website that Google has come up with to compete with Facebook for the Social Network Crown.

So this Google+ is on an Invite only Basis and very few people have got an Invite to it and they are the lucky ones, I am expecting a few invites within a short period of time.I am ready to give away a few to some of you people who want it the Most.

First of all to get these Invites do the following -
1)Tweet This Post -

2)Share this post to Facebook -

3)Google +1 this post

4)Leave a comment or Contact me to get the Invites on a lucky draw basis.


Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):  

I cannot guarantee all will get an Invite, so please bear with me.



If like the post or Have Something To Say, Please Comment Below and Subscribe to our Feeds!

2 comments:

Gautham A S said...

Hey Thanks Man.

Get Google+ Invite said...

yeah, I just created a Google+ account from an invitation of my friend. Try it in some minutes, I have some thoughts: more simple than Facebook with magical Circles, animation effects are processed so smooth

if you have any difficulty in registering, let me know, I'll invite you immediately

Post a Comment

All Messages will be moderated, please comment if you are interested in the Blog Posts.

Infolinks In Text Ads