Subscribe Now: Feed Icon, Everything you will ever need!

All Time Most Popular Posts

Enter E-Mail for Best Celebrity Gossip and Pictures directly to your Mail

Honda Jazz 2011 Prices Features Mileage Photos and Videos Online



Honda Jazz is the new Hash-back car on the block and it is causing all the excitement in the Car Industry in India at the moment.The Thing about the Honda Jazz that sets it apart from the other Hash-back Cars segment is that it looks and feels like a Sedan and gives the feeling of a Sedan while driving.

Honda Jazz is a 1.2 Liter Petrol and Diesel Engine and is a very good drive, as I have driven the Honda Jazz which my Cousin Owns here in Bangalore as well as My Friends Honda Jazz which I drove Happily in Mumbai and my friends Honda Jazz which I drove around in Delhi.

But I have to say the Hyundai I20 is a little better feel when you drive and the Nissan Micra has a better Fuel Efficiency or Mileage.

Overall it is a good buy and I would certainly advice you to buy it.

Here is a Good Review -




If like the post or Have Something To Say, Please Comment Below and Subscribe to our Feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Messages will be moderated, please comment if you are interested in the Blog Posts.

Infolinks In Text Ads